Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream
by May 21, 2017,
This chocolate frozen yogurt is made with a pudding-like mixture with the addition of yogurt and chocolate chips.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a medium saucepan combine the sugar and cornstarch. Stir in evaporated milk and chocolate chips.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat. Heat until chocolate has melted and the mixture has thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the yogurt and vanilla.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled. Add mini chocolate chips to the chilled mixture, if using.
- Pour mixture into ice cream machine container and freeze following to manufacturers instructions.
Makes 6 Servings (About 3 1/2 Cups)
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Mocha Ice Cream (No Cook)
Basic Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe, Small Batch