Crockpot Chicken and Pasta Soup
Updated July 1, 2017 by
This easy crockpot chicken soup is made with tomatoes, vegetables, and some small pasta.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 5 hours 10 minutes
- In a crockpot, combine the chicken stock, diced chicken, tomatoes, onion, celery, basil, parsley, and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water as directed on the package; drain well.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed, to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta and vegetables to the crockpot.
- Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 30 to 60 minutes, or until hot.
4 to 5 Servings
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Brunswick Stew, Crockpot or Stovetop
Creole White Bean Soup