Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese Casserole
by , May 20, 2017
Top this one-dish meal off with French fried onions or buttery bread crumbs. It's a great meal to fix for a busy day. The casserole is made with a combination of chicken, macaroni, cheese, and vegetables. Use cooked chicken breasts or a fully cooked rotisserie chicken.
Related: Top 24 Easy Chicken Recipes
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 48 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- Cook the macaroni following package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the soup with milk; stir in the diced chicken, pimientos, peas and carrots, salt and pepper, and cheese. Stir in the cooked, drained macaroni until well blended.
- Spoon the macaroni mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle onions or buttered bread crumbs over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Makes 4 to 6 Servings