Easy Chicken and Cornbread Dressing Casserole
by May 21, 2017,
This chicken and dressing bake is a tasty dressing to serve along with a holiday dinner or make it a main dish with steamed green beans or broccoli and mashed potatoes.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Butter a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix the cornbread dressing crumbs with the melted butter, chicken stock, onion, celery, and diced chicken. Taste and add salt and freshly ground pepper, as needed.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, and egg. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken and dressing mixture and stir to blend.
- Spoon the dressing mixture into the prepared baking pan. Spread the condensed soup over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
- Bake the casserole, uncovered, for 45 to 55 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Makes 6 Servings
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese Casserole Recipe
Chicken, Sausage, and Penne Pasta Casserole