Cake Mix Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
by April 28, 2017,
These cookies are a snap to mix and bake with a chocolate fudge cake mix, some oats, and brickle or toffee chips. Leave the nuts out if you'd like. The cookies are versatil as well. Replace the toffee chips and/or nuts with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or another kind of chopped nut.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine the cake mix with the oats, oil, and eggs; beat on low speed just until moistened. Beat on high speed for a few seconds to blend thoroughly.
- Fold in the toffee chips and chopped nuts.
- Drop on the prepared baking sheet from a teaspoon or cookie scoop, leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 1 minute in the pan. With a spatula, carefully remove them to a rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Coconut Pecan Filling
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies From a Cake Mix (5 Ingredients!)