Brown Sugar Drop Cookies
by , April 15, 2017
These easy brown sugar drop cookies can be made with or without walnuts. Or use pecans if you prefer. Frost the cookies if you like.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk or stir to blend thoroughly.
- Stir the flour mixture into the first mixture until well blended.
- Fold in chopped nuts or chocolate chips, if using.
- With a cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Leave about 1 1/2 to 2 inches of space between the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove to racks to cool completely.
- Decorate or frost as desired.
6 Dozen (72 Servings)