Easy Blueberry Snacking Cake
by , October 11, 2017
This is an easy, homemade blueberry cake that's perfect for when you need a snack cake or coffee cake. Dust the cake with powdered sugar or leave it plain. It's a nice cake to serve with a scoop of ice cream.
Blueberry Bundt Cake
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour an 11-by-7-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves. Stir with a spoon or whisk to blend thoroughly.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and melted butter. Stir the milk mixture into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the blueberries.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cake is lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
Makes about 12 servings.