Easy Beef and Beans With Cheese
by July 10, 2017,
This super-easy beef and bean bake is topped with shredded cheese. The dish makes a complete and satisfying dinner when served with freshly baked biscuits and a tossed salad.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and cook, stirring and breaking up, for 2 minutes. Add the chopped onion and bell pepper and continue cooking until the onion is tender and the beef is browned and no longer pink. Drain well.
- To the beef mixture, add the beans. Add salt and pepper, to taste, and blend well. Transfer the mixture to the casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Top with the cheese and continue baking for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Alternatively, sprinkle cheese over each serving.
Makes 4 Servings
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Tex-Mex Ground Beef Ranch Casserole
Quick and Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
Easy Beef and Biscuit Casserole With Beans Recipe