Halibut Fillets With Remoulade Sauce
by , September 21, 2017
A tangy mayonnaise and herb remoulade sauce adds flavor to these halibut fillets. The fish is baked to perfection and served with more of the sauce. Serve the fish with fries or roasted potatoes and a salad or steamed vegetables.
Related: Baked Halibut With Curry and Green Onion Topping
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl; blend thoroughly.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of sauce over each fillet. Cover and refrigerate the remaining sauce.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the fish with the reserved remoulade sauce.
Makes 4 servings.