by , Updated April 4, 2017
This easy broccoli casserole is made with cooked rice and Cheddar cheese, along with eggs, milk, and butter. It makes a great side dish for any family meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook over moderate heat until slightly thickened.
- Place broccoli in greased shallow 1 quart casserole.
- Pour sauce over broccoli.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
More Broccoli Recipes
Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli
Broccoli Soup Recipe
Broccoli Salad Recipe
Chinese Broccoli Beef Recipe
Vegetable Recipes Index