Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole
by , Updated April 4, 2017
Delicious butternut squash is cooked with apples, brown sugar, and spices in this great butternut squash casserole recipe. Serve this with any fall meal.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Peel the squash, scoop out seeds, and cut it into small pieces.
- Peel the apples, core, and cut them into thin slices.
- Place squash and apple slices in a buttered 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
- Blend remaining ingredients with fork or pastry cutter until crumbly. Sprinkle the crumbs over squash and apple.
- Cover and bake the casserole in a preheated 350 F oven for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
Maple Glazed Squash Rings
Vegetable Recipes Index