Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes and Green Onions
by , Updated April 5, 2017
This is an easy pork tenderloin recipe, made with potatoes, mushrooms, and green onions. Serve this pork tenderloin dish with coleslaw or a romaine salad for a fabulous family dinner.
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork slices and cook, turning, for 3 to 5 minutes, until browned on both sides.Remove pork from skillet; set aside.
- To the skillet, add 3/4 cup of the chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and potatoes to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, onions and pork slices. Cover; simmer an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In small bowl, combine flour and reserved 1/4 cup chicken broth; blend until smooth. Gradually stir into pork mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture is bubbly and thickened.
Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Pork Tenderloin With Rosemary
Sesame Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin with Ginger
Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Skillet Recipes Index