Oven Barbecued Ribs
by , Updated April 23, 2017
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hour 10 minutes
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Sprinkle ribs lightly with salt and pepper; arrange in a large, shallow roasting pan, meaty side up. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 F.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and drain off excess grease from the pan.
- Brush the ribs generously with the sauce mixture and arrange onion slices over the ribs. Return to the oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours, brushing with the sauce several times.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 650
Fat per serving: 48.9g