Cranberry Nut Muffins
by , Updated April 23, 2017
This cranberry muffin recipe is easy to make, and feel free to use dried blueberries or raisins in place of the cranberries. Grated orange zest will add extra flavor to these muffins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat the oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
- In another bowl, combine milk, eggs, and melted butter; add to dry ingredients all at once. Blend just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in dried cranberries, orange zest, and nuts.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes 12Calories per serving: 153
Fat per serving: 8.3g