Easy Beef and Noodle Stew
by Updated April 23, 2017,
Tomato soup and tomatoes add to the great flavor of this tasty stew. A delicious beef stew for the cooler months.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 12 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 22 minutes
- Brown the cubed beef in Dutch oven or large skillet in hot oil over medium heat. Add tomato soup, tomatoes, broth or water, and seasonings.
- Cover and cook until meat is tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring often.
- Add a little hot liquid to the shredded cheese, then stir into the meat mixture. Cook 15 minutes longer.
- Add noodles; cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots; cook for about 7 minutes longer, until tender.
Calories per serving: 391
Fat per serving: 5.9g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Beef Stew Recipes
Beef & Beer Stew
Burgundy Beef and Vegetable Stew
Savory Stewed Beef
Skillet Beef Burgundy