Chicken with Pasta and Cheese
by , Updated April 23, 2017
This chicken casserole recipe is easy to make and a great meal for any night of the week. Chicken and vegetables help turn these delicious shells and cheese into a hearty meal for 6.
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 48 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium low heat; add green onions and chicken. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables, pepper, prepared shells and cheese, soup, and cheese. Stir and heat through.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 377
Fat per serving: 13.0g