by , Updated April 23, 2017
These banana cupcakes are spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and a dash of cloves. Frost these cupcakes with your favorite frosting.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, cream shortening and vanilla; beat in sugar until mixture is light. Add egg and beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients together twice; add to the creamed mixture, beating on low speed until blended.
- Stir in banana and blend well.
- Fill greased cupcake pans or paper liners about half full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cupcakes spring back when lightly touched in center.
Makes 12Calories per serving: 160
Fat per serving: 6.3g