Banana Cake With Crumb Topping
by , Updated April 23, 2017
Here's a delicious banana cake with an easy corn flake and pecan crumb topping.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light; add eggs and beat well.
- Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and nutmeg; stir into the creamed mixture. Stir in the buttermilk, mashed banana, and vanilla.
- Spread batter in an 11-by-7-inch baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Serves 12Calories per serving: 302
Fat per serving: 11.3g