Chocolate Corn Flake Meringue Cookies
by Updated April 22, 2017,
These delicious little chocolate meringue cookies are made with coconut, chocolate chips, corn flakes, and candied cherries.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
- Heat the oven to 300 F.
- Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff and smooth. Add salt then fold in coconut, corn flakes, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Drop from teaspoon onto greased baking sheets.
- Place a candied cherry half in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Kiss Cookies