Macadamia Cinnamon Cookie Bars
by , Updated April 22, 2017
These easy little butter cookie bars are spiced with cinnamon and topped with chopped Macadamia nuts.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Heat the oven to 275 F.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar; beat in egg yolk.
- Sift together the flour and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture gradually, stirring to blend.
- Spread dough evenly in a lightly buttered 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Beat egg white slightly; spread over top, smoothing with fingertips.
- Sprinkle chopped Macadamia nuts evenly over the dough. Bake for 1 hour. Cut into strips, squares, or triangles while still warm.
Makes about 3 dozen cookiesCalories per cookie/bar: 121