by , Updated April 21, 2017
Cooked turkey breast is combined with a little ham and mozzarella cheese and cooked with butter and marsala wine.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a large skillet. Saute turkey slices, a few at a time, until golden brown on both sides, adding more butter as needed. Remove turkey slices as the brown; keep warm.
- Return all turkey to the skillet, letting slices overlap. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each slice of turkey.
- Pour wine over all.
- Cover and cook for 4 minutes, or until hot and cheese is melted.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve turkey Marsala with rice, noodles, or potatoes.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 528