Turkey Vegetable Casserole
by Updated April 21, 2017,
This is a great turkey casserole to use up leftover turkey. This casserole contains zucchini, turkey, mushrooms, carrots, soups, and other ingredients.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet; saute onion, zucchini, and celery until nearly tender and lightly browned, about 10 to 12 minutes. Combine with the turkey in the prepared 3-quart baking dish.
- In the same skillet, brown the mushrooms, adding more butter if needed. Add to turkey mixture. Add carrots to casserole.
- Stir wine into pan drippings in the skillet then add the chicken broth, soups, thyme, and marjoram. Bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits in the skillet.
- Pour sauce over turkey and vegetables; gently stir the mixture.
- Bake, covered, for 1 hour, or until bubbly in the center. If desired, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top before serving.
Calories per serving: 278
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Turkey Noodle Casserole
Turkey Cutlets Marsala