by Updated April 21, 2017,
These burgers are topped with a delicious mixture of mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish, along with sliced tomato, onion, and dill pickle.Feel free to use the topping for your grilled burgers.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- Shape ground beef into 3 thick patties. Try to keep the mixture somewhat loose.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. When skillet is very hot, sprinkle salt in the it and add the burger patties. Cook patties for 3 minutes on each side, or until done as desired. The minimum safe temperature for ground beef is 160 F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish.
- Spread a little mayonnaise mixture on each bun. Top with hamburger patties, tomato slice, and onion slice.
- Serve with dill pickle slices.
Calories per serving: 499
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Salisbury Steak Recipe
Big Skillet Burger with Cheese