Chiles Rellenos with Cheese
by , Updated April 20, 2017
Chile peppers are stuffed with cheese then they're breaded and baked to perfection.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Rinse chile peppers and gently remove seeds. Set aside.
- Combine cheeses. Stuff each chile with 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Arrange the chiles in a greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese over chiles.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and remaining ingredients; whisk to blend. Pour over chiles.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until set.
serves 6Calories per serving: 317