Corn Flake Cookies With Peanuts and Oats
There's lots of interesting texture in these tasty brown sugar cookies, with corn flakes, peanuts, and rolled oats.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 42 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Melt shortening and butter over very low heat. Remove from heat; stir in sugar. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, and salt; stir into sugar mixture.
- Blend in the rolled oats, corn flakes, and peanuts.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes about 3 to 4 dozen cookies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Related Peanut and Peanut Butter Bars and Cookies
Peanut Jelly Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Blossom Cookies