Creamed Chipped Beef
by , Updated April 20, 2017
This easy recipe is made with dried beef and cream of celery soup. Serve this creamed beef on rice, toast, biscuits, or noodles.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- If the beef is very salty, rinse first in warm water, then drain well.
- Pull the dried beef apart and tear or chop it into small pieces.
- Melt butter over low heat in a medium saucepan; add onion and cook until tender. Add beef and cook gently until edges curl.
- Blend in the soup, water, evaporated milk, and Worcestershire sauce. Heat through, but do not boil.
- Serve over buttered toast or baked potatoes.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 246