No-Bake Chocolate Oat Cookies
by Updated April 19, 2018,
These favorite no-bake cookies are made with cocoa, coconut, and oats. Make these for a weekend treat or any time you have a chocolate craving.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, milk and sugar.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a full boil, stirring occasionally.
- Continue boiling for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in oats, cocoa, and coconut, if using.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let them cool until set. Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container.
Makes about 36
Calories per cookie: 99
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More No Bake Cookies and Confections
Penuche Drop Cookies
No Bake Orange Balls