Banana Nut Bread
by , Updated April 17, 2017
This is a popular old fashioned banana bread recipe with chopped nuts. Oats give this banana bread a little more texture.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Sift together first 5 ingredients.
- Add rolled oats and nuts; mix wit fork.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into the dry mixture just until all ingredients are moistened. Pour batter into a greased 8x4x3-inch loaf pan. Bake at 350 F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from loaf pan and cool thoroughly.
- For best flavor, store banana nut bread for 24 hours before slicing.