These delcious toffee bars are so easy to fix and delicious. They're similar to blondies with chopped walnuts.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Preheat oven to 275 F.
Calories per bar: 76
- Grease a 10x15x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, and egg yolk. Beat ingredients at low speed of electric mixer until blended; increase speed to medium and beat until well mixed. Scrape bowl occasionally.
- Pat dough evenly into the greased pan.
- In a cup with fork, beat egg white slightly; brush over dough then sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Immediately cut lengthwise into 4 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 12 pieces, to make
- Remove bars from pan to cool on racks. Store in tightly covered container for up to 1 week.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Sour Cream Apple Crumb Bars
Brown Sugar Shortbread