Caramel Date Pie
by Updated April 16, 2017,
This date pie is made with walnuts, chopped dates, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Use a homemade pie shell or frozen prepared pie shell.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine brown sugar, salt, flour, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Blend in eggs, evaporated milk, dates and nuts.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve this pie with a scoop of ice cream or dollop of whipped topping.
- Note: This is a fairly rich, high calorie pie, so you might want to serve smaller portions.
Calories per serving: 452
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Related Pie Recipes and Date Recipes
Sour Cream Raisin Pie Recipe
Drop Date Cookies
Date Muffin Recipe