Baked Chicken Puff
by , Updated April 16, 2017
This chicken casserole is made with cream of mushroom soup, diced cooked chicken, vegetables, and eggs and cheese. Feel free to use turkey in this tasty souffle-like casserole recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Combine soup, milk, and salt in the prepared casserole. Add chicken and peas or peas and carrots.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- In another bowl with same beaters, beat egg yolks; stir in cheese.
- Gently fold yolk-cheese mixture into whites.
- Pile the egg and cheese mixure onto the chicken casserole and bake 25 to 30 minutes longer.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 293