by , Updated April 16, 2017
These oven spareribs are roasted then finished with a basic homemade spicy barbecue sauce.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the ribs in a roasting pan. Add onions; sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Combine all sauce ingredients; pour over spareribs.
- Cover the roasting pan tightly with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the foil and roast 20 minutes longer.
- Serve barbecued spareribs with potatoes or hot cooked rice.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 883