Dot's Easy Italian Chicken
by , Updated April 11, 2017
This easy boneless chicken breast recipe includes Italian herbs, butter, and Parmesan cheese. Serve this simple oven fried Parmesan chicken with potatoes or a rice dish, along with your family's favorite vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat the oven to 425 F.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking dish or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wash and pat chicken dry. Place chicken breasts in food storage bag or between sheets of waxed paper; pound gently to flatten a bit to even thickness.
- In a shallow bowl or pie plate, combine Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken breasts in the melted butter then coat with Parmesan mixture.
- Place in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 417