Oven Fried Fish Fillets
by Updated April 11, 2017,
Baked fish fillets with a bread crumb coating are lower in fat than conventional fried fish. Use haddock, orange roughy, or other fish fillets, and adjust cooking time for very thin fillets.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Grease a baking dish and preheat oven to 500 F.
- Cut fish fillets into serving-size pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and salt. Dip fish pieces into the milk, then into crumbs, turning to coat well.
- Place coated fillets into prepared baking dish and sprinkle each fillet with melted butter.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 to 20 minutes, until fish is done and flakes easily with a fork.
Calories per serving: 470
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Fish Recipes
Easy Baked Fish in Foil