Fudge Brownie Pie
by Updated April 11, 2017,
This is a brownie pie served with a fluffy whipped cream topping, or use frozen thawed whipped topping to garnish this brownie pie.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Optional Whipped Cream Garnish
Optional Whipped Cream
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped pecans, graham cracker crumbs, and 1/3 cup butter. Press crumb-nut mixture into the bottom and up sides of 8-inch pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, chocolate, eggs, vanilla, and 1/2 cup butter. Beat with electric mixer on medium until well blended. Pour batter into prepared crust. Cover with foil; bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve brownie pie with whipped cream or whipped topping or ice cream.
- Whip cream until almost stiff. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until cream holds peaks.
- Spread over top of cooled pie or use as a dessert or shortcake topping.
Calories per serving (based on 8 servings): 521
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Chocolate Pie with Coconut and Rum
Easy German Sweet Chocolate Pie
Amaretto Chocolate Pie Recipe