Easy Creamed Lobster
by , Updated April 10, 2017
Lobster with a creamy sauce and Parmesan cheese. Add a teaspoon or two of sherry to the sauce if you'd like.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add shallots to the skillet and cook, stirring, until tender and lightly browned.
- Stir the flour into the butter and shallots and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Gradually stir the flour into the roux and cook, stirring, until thickened. Add the lobster and heat through.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over biscuits, toast points, or baked puff pastry shells.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley, as desired.
Serves 4Calories per serving: 225