Yogurt Coffee Cake
by , Updated April 10, 2017
Raspberry yogurt flavors this easy coffee cake. Scroll down for more coffee cake recipes.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 57 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter with brown sugar until light; beat in egg and vanilla.
- Into another bowl, sift together the flour, soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the yogurt.
- Mix well and pour batter into a greased and floured 9-inch tube pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm or cool.