Rocky Road Dessert
by , Updated April 10, 2017
This easy dessert recipe comes from my newspaper clipping collection.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Time: Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup of the milk then let stand for a minute.
- Place over low heat; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes. Add chocolate and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Whisk or beat the mixture to blend chocolate in thoroughly. Stir in remaining 1 cup of milk.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl and chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
- Fold in the chopped pecans, whipped topping, and pound cake cubes.
- Turn into a 9-inch springform pan or 2-quart bowl and chill until set.
Serves 10 to 12.