by Updated April 9, 2017,
These chiles are stuffed with cheese then baked in a mixture of cheese and egg batter.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine cheeses. Stuff each chile with 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Arrange chiles in a lightly greased 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the stuffed chiles.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over chiles.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
Calories per serving: 318
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe