Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
by , Updated April 9, 2017
Peanut butter cookie dough is coated with crispy cereal in this recipe, making the cookies crunchy and delicious. This peanut butter cookie recipe comes from an old newspaper clipping.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 Minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add egg and beat well. Blend in peanut butter.
- Add flour alternately with the milk, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Add vanilla.
- For each cookie, shape 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball. Roll each ball in cereal.
- Place cookies about 2 inches apart on lightly buttered or parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Makes about 3 dozen peanut butter cookies.