Honey Celery Seed Dressing
by Updated April 8, 2017,
This flavorful dressing recipe is easily prepared with dry mustard, honey, and celery seed, along with grated onion and other ingredients.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add honey and blend well.
- Add oil and vinegar a little at a time, alternating, beating or briskly whisking between each addition.
- Add grated onion and celery seed.
- Makes about 1 2/3 cups of salad dressing.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe