Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
by , Updated April 8, 2017
I have been making these tasty little cookies for years. These chocolate crinkle cookies are super chocolatey and delicious!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light; add vanilla then beat in eggs and melted chocolate.
- Stir in dry ingredients alternately with milk.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls (chill if necessary to make the dough firmer).
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar and place on lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, or until cookies are firm in the center.
- Remove from baking sheets and cool on racks.
- Sprinkle warm with additional powdered sugar from shaker or sifter, if desired.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.