Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Updated April 8, 2017,
These buttery chocolate chip cookies are packed with chocolate chips! Refrigerating the dough for at least 4 hours improves the flavor. Or refrigerate the dough overnight -- if you can wait!
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add eggs, milk, and vanilla, blending well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to the creamed mixture, blending well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 4 hours.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined or lightly greased cookie sheets about 1 inch apart.
- Bake chocolate chip cookies at for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool for a few minutes then remove to rack to cool completely.
Makes 5 to 6 dozen cookies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies II
Coconut and Chocolate Chip Cookies