Impossible Taco Pie
by , Updated April 8, 2017
Taco seasoning flavors this delicious impossible pie. This ground beef pie is made with biscuit mix (Bisquick), eggs, cheese, chile peppers, tomato, and seasonings. This makes a nice lunch dish topped with salsa, sour cream, and chopped green onions.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a heavy skillet, cook ground beef with onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Drain. Stir in taco seasoning; spread in pie plate. Top with green chiles and about half of the chopped tomatoes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, milk, and eggs; stir until well blended. Pour over the mixture in the pie plate.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Bake for a few more minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and chopped green onions, if desired.