Impossible Taco Pie
by Updated April 8, 2017,
Taco seasoning flavors this delicious impossible pie. This ground beef pie is made with biscuit mix (Bisquick), eggs, cheese, chile peppers, tomato, and seasonings. This makes a nice lunch dish topped with salsa, sour cream, and chopped green onions.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a heavy skillet, cook ground beef with onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Drain. Stir in taco seasoning; spread in pie plate. Top with green chiles and about half of the chopped tomatoes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, milk, and eggs; stir until well blended. Pour over the mixture in the pie plate.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Bake for a few more minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and chopped green onions, if desired.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Hamburger Pie Recipe
Cheeseburger Pie Recipe