Breaded Boneless Pork Chops
by , Updated April 8, 2017
These skillet pork chops are quick and easy to make. Serve pork chops with mashed potatoes and corn or your favorite side vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a shallow bowl or large food storage bag, mix flour, cracker crumbs, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, lightly whisk together the egg and water.
- Dip pork chops into the egg mixture, then into the seasoned flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, or spray with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork chops for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in the middle.
Boneless pork chops recipe serves 6.Calories per serving: 340