by Updated April 8, 2017,
These tasty bars are made with a chocolate cake mix and peanut butter and other ingredients. Make these easy bars for a weekend treat or party snack. These would be great for a kids party!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, melted butter, and egg; beat with an electric hand-held mixer on medium speed until crumbly (or cut in with a pastry blender until evenly mixed and crumbly). Stir in chopped peanuts.
- Butter a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the crumbs and press remaining crumbs over the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- In another bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk with the peanut butter until well blended. Spread peanut butter mixture over the crust layer.
- Sprinkle with the remaining reserved crumbs.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until set.
- Cool before serving.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Easy Chocolate Peanut Bars
Chocolate Malt Bars
Chocolate Coconut Bars
Laurie's Lemon Bars