Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
by , Updated April 8, 2017
These delicious peanut butter cookies are made with the addition of oat bran and quick rolled oats. These fiber-filled cookies make a great lunchbox treat or mid morning snack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 18 Minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Beat together melted butter, sugars, vanilla, peanut butter, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, bran, and rolled oats.
- Stir dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Drop peanut butter cookies by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove to a rack to cool.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen