Triple Chocolate Cookies
by , Updated April 8, 2017
Cookies with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, nuts, and cocoa. These chocolate cookies have it all!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 Minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Stir sifted ingredients into creamed mixture, blending well.
- Stir in chocolate and white chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes then remove to racks to cool completely.
Makes about 2 to 3 dozen cookies.