Double Chocolate Brownie Recipe
by , Updated April 7, 2017
This brownie recipe is made with chocolate and chocolate chips, along with pecans or walnuts, if you want.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla and syrup and continue beating. Beat in eggs and cooled chocolate.
- Into a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients.
- Stir dry ingredients into the batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spread brownie mixture into the prepared baking pan; bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cut brownies into bars.
16 BarsCalories per serving: 183 per bar