Beef Stroganoff and Noodles
by Updated April 6, 2017,
This beef stroganoff is an easy skillet meal, made with ground beef, light sour cream, and noodles, along with mushrooms. This makes an excellent everyday meal with a salad and biscuits.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
- Cook the noodles or rice following package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and saute until browned and tender. Remove and set aside.
- Add the ground beef and onion to the skillet. Cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink. Stir in the flour.
- Add the broth or water, the sauteed mushrooms, and the salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until hot and thickened.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Serve the ground beef stroganoff mixture over the hot drained noodles.
Calories per serving: 421
Fat per serving: 16.8
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Beef Stroganoff with Sirloin
Beef Stroganoff With Round Steak
Beef Stroganoff With Tenderloin or Sirloin Tips
Turkey Meatballs With Stroganoff Sauce